Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heading Out the Door by Trey

Getting only a day or so away from the Great Canadian Expedition! Work's all done for the month and the Master's class papers are all in. If I can only get Mel to finish the flower girl dresses...

From the sound of things in the Southern and Northern camps, the trip is on everybody's mind. Honestly, I'm just hoping that I can figure out the weird Newfie timezone. Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing the family that we haven't been around in awhile...not to mention meeting the majority of Mel's side!

There's not really going to be a lot in this post, there will be lots of updates and pictures in the weeks to follow, no doubt!

1 comment:

Trey and Mel's Piece of the Net! said...

Come on Babe, you know me enough to know that I do everything at the very last possible moment! There is no sense worrying about things for weeks before when you can just save it all up for one stress filled day!

Mel