Wednesday, August 6, 2008

About time to launch this thing by Trey

Alright. Since I'm one of the few folks in the civilized world to have neither a Facebook nor a Myspace page, this is no small feat. As I write this, Mel is commenting about how surprised she is that I'm playing along. Guess old dogs do learn new tricks occasionally. Well, old dogs just know how to hold out for the right treats, I guess.



Hopefully this webpage isn't too boring for all you out there. The point of the whole deal is to keep our friends and family a little more "in touch" and to provide some form of contemporary journal...both for us and for our kids. Don't get too excited...they're not on their way yet. Please be patient if there's formatting issues at first. After all, I don't have the Facebook experience most of you out there have! Please, leave comments!! Enjoy and God Bless-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boss! Hells yeah! It's about time that someone else gave the finger to MySpace and Facebook and did their own thing. I like it.

I've added it to my site and I'll be keeping in touch.